Protect Yourself Before Traveling Abroad
This service has been temporarily suspended at THD. Overseas Immunizations are available in Tulsa County through Passport Health.
The THD offers immunizations administered by a registered nurse for children and adults traveling abroad. Our knowledgeable staff can provide recommendations on which immunizations to receive. Included in the cost of the immunization is the required "yellow book" certificate for documentation of travel immunizations. THD is a Centers for Disease Control (CDC) certified Yellow Fever immunization provider. Expert consultation regarding pertinent information about the area of your destination is also included (a $100 dollar value). For information regarding current travel information from the Center for Disease Control click here. A Spanish-speaking interpreter is available. Payment is due at time of service. Cash, check or most major credit cards accepted.
- TD - Tetanus Diptheria
- Tdap - Tetanus Diptheria Acellular Pertussis
- MMR - Measles Mumps Rubella
- IPV - Polio
- Hepatitis A (1of 2)
- Hepatitis B (1 of 3)
- Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix) (1 of 3)
- Typhoid Injection
- Typhoid Oral
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Varicella - Chicken Pox (1 of 2)
- Rabies Booster
- Rabies Pre-Exposure (series of 3)
Overseas immunizations are temporarily unavailable at THD. Please call 918-595-4107 for more information.
- Central Regional Health Center, located at 315 S. Utica, Tulsa, OK (Map) Temporarily unavailable
- James O. Goodwin Health Center, 5051 S. 129th E. Ave. Tulsa, OK (Map) Temporarily unavailable
- North Regional Health and Wellness Center, 5635 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Tulsa, OK (Map) Temporarily unavailable