Inspection Information Hero

Who is My Inspector?

Food Inspectors improve the health and well-being of all Tulsa County residents and visitors by reducing foodborne illnesses likelihood by working with establishments to improve food safety-related behaviors and practices.  


Inspectors must have a science-based Bachelor’s degree, be registered through the Oklahoma State Department of Health, and annually complete continuing education requirements to maintain their registration. 

How do I find out who my inspector is?

We have a dedicated team of inspectors that work together to ensure that Tulsa County needs are covered. Each inspector is also assigned a specific geographic area or district to manage.  The map below indicates the inspector assigned to each district. Please call Food Protection Services at 918-595-4300 if you would like to contact an inspector.

Inspector District Map

How to use the map:

  1. Type in your facility’s address in the space provided
  2. Once the map zooms in to the address click anywhere near the address and a pop-up window will appear with the district number and inspector’s first name.