Food Employee Waiver Test
The Waiver Test is offered every Thursday at 3:00 p.m.
The Waiver Test is comprehensive and intended for individuals that have knowledge in proper food safety practices. Please note that this testing process is performed without instruction or technical assistance. After passing the test, a Foodhandler Permit will be issued that will be valid for three years from the date of the test.
If you do not pass the Waiver Test, you must attend a regular class for instruction. You will be given a retest card and will not have to pay the fee again if you attend before the retest card expires.
- Test begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to testing for processing.
- Size is limited to the first 50 participants; no pre-registration is necessary.
- The fee is $15 cash or credit card only and is nonrefundable.
- The Waiver Test is only offered at the Eastgate Metroplex Training Center, 14002 E. 21st Street, Suite 550.
- Waiver tests are available only in English.