The Center for Community Health is a partnership between Saint Francis Health System and the Tulsa Health Department with the overarching goal to improve health in Tulsa County.
Collaborate with patients to facilitate healthcare and social services through the integration of community health worker interventions to improve health and quality of life.
We help patients:
- connect to other services in our community (food, utilities, housing, legal aid, mental health, support groups, dental health, etc.);
- schedule follow-up and primary care appointments;
- receive free transportation to health-related appointments;
- establish your own personal physician; and
- understand discharge instructions after leaving the hospital and doctor appointments.
For more information call 918-732-4600 or email the director Dr. Leslie Carroll at email@example.com.